Do you want to unlock the full power of your PS3™? Then connect it to the PlayStation®Network and prepare to be blown away (it’s free).
Here are six amazing things you can do with the PS3™ and PlayStation® Network:
- Discover PlayStation®Home— PlayStation® Home is a social gaming network that you access directly through your PS3™ where you meet friends and play games. Accounts are free and you’re given an avatar and an apartment that you can customize to your liking. You’ll even be able to win items for your avatar and apartment by completing our monthly challenges. Learn more about PlayStation® Home.
- Stream Netflix — Watch a new movie without leaving your couch. Your PS3™ can stream any of the 1,000+ titles available for instant streaming on Netflix.
- Update Facebook — Did you just beat that boss faster than humanly possible? Tell all your Facebook friends directly through your PS3™!
- Chat with friends — You’ll be notified whenever a friend logs on, so you can smack talk, or just have a friendly conversation, as you play your favorite games.
- Create photo slideshows — The PS3™ is a fantastic photo manager. Not only can you upload all of your photos via USB, but you can also create custom slideshows set to the music of your choosing. You can even use your favorite picture as your wallpaper.
- Watch Blu-ray™ movies — With Blu-ray™, you get the highest picture quality available today. Throw in 7.1 surround sound and exclusive Blu-ray™ content and you’ve got the greatest movie experience ever.
Want to learn even more about your PS3™ and PlayStation® Network? Visit the PlayStation® site!
What’s your favorite PlayStation® Network feature?