Protect your party privileges
Being a House Party member is a special opportunity and with that comes certain commitments and expectations. We expect you to conduct yourself as you would if you were a guest in someone’s home. And of course we want everyone to have fun! Just a few reminders:
- No posting any media that could be considered to have inappropriate content
- Profane or inappropriate language will not be tolerated
- Don’t attempt to access areas or features of houseparty.com or any content for which you don’t have permission
- Don’t impersonate anyone, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent yourself, your age or your affiliation
- Don’t attempt to solicit money, goods or services for private gain or to promote political views or candidates
- Don’t transmit chain letters, junk email or spam other members
- Your Party Pack or its contents are not to be sold
- Treat your fellow House Party members, hosts and guests with the utmost respect
House Party routinely excludes applicants and members who fail to honor their commitment or violate our Terms of Service. Protect your party privileges!
You can also report content you believe to be inappropriate by opening the item and clicking the flag icon.